Gary Nicklaus is auctioning off his 10,490 square foot Mediterranean style family home in the prestigious Bear's Club in Jupiter, Florida with a reserve of $6,950,000. The three acre lot boasts 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, a tennis court and private three hole par three designed by Jack Nicklaus himself. Up for auction on Wednesday, June 28,the exquisite home had previously been listed for $12.5 million. As an added incentive, Nicklaus himself will work with the buyer to design a three hole golf course in the backyard!
Some other features of the property include:
- Custom 3-acre estate in The Bears Club | World-class golf course community in South Florida
- Open-plan design main room with detailed coffered and vaulted ceilings
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen | Jerusalam stone top bar area, granite farm house sink | Arched picturesque windows with pool views
- Master bedroom suite with en suite master bathroom | Spacious walk-in closet
- Club and Theatre rooms | Exercise room
- Large covered loggia | Outdoor entertainment area | Island bar with summer kitchen and seating area | Outdoor Fireplace with BBQ pit | Resort-style pool and hot tub
- Tennis court | Basketball hoop | Additional seating area and expansive backyard | 5 car garage
- Please review the Purchase Contract for property-ownership requirements or restrictions.
For more information on this one of a kind home, or to schedule a private showing, contact Palm Group Realty at 561-510-0022.