Back again by popular demand is the Worth Avenue Association's “Worth the Drive” campaign with discounts from nearly 20 local businesses. With unbelievable deals at some of our favorite spots, there's never been a better reason to get out and support our local businesses. Enjoy promotions up to 70% off in some cases, which will run from June 15 to August 15 and include shopping, dining and staycation deals.
(Don't miss our article on 'Sizzling Hot Summer Dining Specials'.)
Featuring a three-course prix fixe lunch for $20.18, stop by any of the following participating restaurants for their 'Worth Lunching' summer special.
- The Leopard Lounge at The Chesterfield
- Pizza Al Fresco (also offers dinner special for $30.17)
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
You're Worth It:
Get fit this summer in Palm Beach without breaking the bank. Joining the Worth Avenue Association's 'Worth the Drive' campaign this year is fitness studio Palm Beach Yoga Shala. Enjoy three prepaid yoga classes for just $40.18!
Worth It Wednesdays:
On Wednesdays enjoy "pre-happy hour" shopping discounts with a glass of wine or champagne from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. with offers too good to be true at the following locations:
- Sherry Frankel’s Melangerie - 10% off
- Betteridge - special discount
- DEA Linens - 50-70% off
- Brooks Brothers - $25 off $100 coupon and GWP
- Marley’s Palm Beach Collection - 10% off
- Maus & Hoffman - 10% off
- Olivia Preckel - 20% off
- Stubbs & Wootton - 20% off
- Vilebrequin - $50 off a $350 purchase
- Vineyard Vines - Complimentary baseball cap with purchase of $150+, and complementary beach towel with purchase of $500+
Plan a glamorous stay-cation right here in Palm Beach! Stay at any of the below local luxury hotels for amazing discounts.
- The Brazilian Court - $189 rate plus complementary valet parking and bike rentals (based on availability)
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach - Rates starting at $139 per night (tax not included) with traditional English breakfast included, and a $50 dinner credit (excludes alcohol). Rates are be available starting June 15 until September 30th and is subject to availability.
For more information, visit worth-avenue.com or call 659-6909.