Music in the Courtyard at the Royal Poinciana Plaza: August 30 - Palm Beach Symphony, Family Affair
Enjoy live music every Thursday from 5-7PM at The Royal Poinciana Plaza and enjoy special sips + nibbles takeout offers from Celis Produce, Coyo Taco, TooJay’s Gourmet Deli and Sant Ambroeus or grab a bottle of hand-picked from Virginia Philip Wine, Spirits & Academy at a special price.
This exciting new program is open to the public will take place every Thursday at the property and will feature a rotating roster of artists from the Cultural Council, Palm Beach Symphony and wild cart musicians!
Sips + Nibbles takeout offers from our restaurant tenants:
- Celis Produce, Coyo Taco, Sant Ambroeus, TooJay’s Gourmet Deli
- Virginia Philip Wine, Spirits & Academy: $15 to $20 bottles of Virginia’s favorites including a $19.50 bottle of Domaine Ott by OTT Rose
- August 30: Palm Beach Symphony, Family Affair
- September 6: Jared Violin, Electric Violin
- September 13: Cultural Council
- September 20: Jared Violin, Electric Violin
- September 27: Palm Beach Symphony, Musical Memories