As South Florida foodies, we look forward to indulging in Flavor Palm Beach every September. Celebrating their 10 year anniversary in Palm Beach County, nearly sixty restaurants are participating in the month of mouth-watering culinary creations! This dining event, from September 1 - 30, gives local gastronomes and visitors alike the opportunity to sample a selection of specially priced three course meals from some of the best restaurants in the Palm Beaches. From Jupiter to Boca, chefs are ready to excite, delight, and satisfy your every craving. Last night, we had the chance to preview the Flavor Palm Beach menu from Barcello, who serves up eclectic and delicious American cuisine.
Thanks to our gracious host, and Flavor Palm Beach founder, Briana Beaty, we were treated to sensational food, flowing wine, and wonderful company. Chef Robert Ghini impressed even the toughest food critics with his elevated presentation and flavor combinations. From perfectly seared sea scallops topped with coconut jalapeño foam, to decadent cookie dough egg rolls, Barcello's cuisine was inventive and inspiring.
Barcellos Flavor Palm Beach Menu: 3 Course Prix Fixe Menu for $35 (choose one from each of the following):
- Duck Meatballs (crispy leeks, orange sauce)
- French Onion Soup (gruyère cheese, country bread, au gratin)
- Romain Wedge (creamy blue cheese, cherry red tomato, red onion, crispy pancetta)
- Pan Roasted Cobia (grilled lemon, roasted wild mushroom, garlic oil, whipped potato, creamed spinach)
- Cast Iron Chicken (lemon & rosemary marinated, farro with sun dried tomato, cole slaw)
- Linguini with Crab & Arugula (linguini, jumbo lump crab, arugula, cherry tomato, extra virgin olive oil, crushed red pepper, lemon sauce)
- Barcello Burger (signature burger with smoke gouda, thick cut bacon, caramelized onion, Barcello sauce, lettuce, tomato, house cured pickles, french fires)
- Brownie Sunday
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Egg Roll
We highly recommend the Duck Meatballs, Pan Roasted Cobia, and their signature Cookie Dough Egg Rolls. Below are a few images of dishes you can expect!
As an international dining destination, Palm Beach County boasts some of the most talented and innovative chefs in the world. Flavor Palm Beach inspires diners to explore our renowned and diverse restaurant scene and indulge in this tantalizing gastronomic experience.
Participating restaurants present a selection of specially priced three-course meals for lunch and dinner. Diners can choose from three options for each course. Prices exclude beverages, tax and gratuity. Lunch $20 per person • Dinner $30.00 to $45.00 per person
Reservations are not required, but are strongly encouraged due to the popularity of this event. For a list of participating restaurants, menus, and reservations, visit Flavor Palm Beach.