Former NBA star Michael Jordan is one of 13 owners (including former New York Giants running back Tucker Fredericton) in 1000 North, the Loxahatchee River restaurant opening their doors and docks on February 12, 2018. The highly anticipated restaurant and private club is planning to "redefine the fine dining experience." Serving up New American cuisine, impeccable service, and stunning views for days.
1000 North is the collaboration of some of the biggest names in sports, top wine experts, and the region’s leading developers. Sip a craft beer or handmade cocktail while taking in the mesmerizing view along the Jupiter Inlet, and enjoy an innovative appetizer as you wait for the fresh catch of the day or a mouthwatering prime steak.
The 18,000-square-foot waterfront restaurant will feature a contemporary dining room, private dining rooms, indoor and outdoor bars, alfresco patio, and fire pits. Located off U.S. 1 just north of Burt Reynolds Park, 1000 North can accommodate 325 guests, including 75 outdoor seats overlooking the Jupiter Inlet and Lighthouse. A public dock boasts 325 feet of dockage, for guests arriving by boat.
The first floor will be open to the public, and the private club will be on the second floor, which will also have office space. They are planning to limit the membership to 300, with annual dues of $2,500. The members will receive a slew of benefits including:
- Exclusivity. Membership is limited and by invitation only.
- Valet Parking. Members will enjoy complimentary valet parking.
- Dining Benefits. Members will be entitled to members-only dining benefits such as priority reservations, a private dining room, and the chef’s table.
- Private Events and Parties. Members may reserve the club‘s facilities, subject to availability, for private events and parties.
- Special Events. Guest chefs, wine tastings, cooking classes, and more will be offered.
- Docking Privileges. Members may dock their boats adjacent to the club on a space-available basis.
- Home Catering. Subject to availability, members may have the club cater their private events and parties at their homes.
- Concierge Services. Member concierge services will be available that will enable members to arrange for a variety of personal services, including dining reservations.
- No Assessments. Members are not subject to either operating or capital assessments.
- Website Access. Members will receive a username and password to access the members-only portion of the club’s website, which will serve as a resource of information and a portal to the club’s dining reservation system. Members can log on and view the periodic member newsletter, details about upcoming events and activities, and downloadable Club event photos.
Jordan, a part-time resident of Jupiter, Florida, has a home in the Bear’s Club, a private community off of Donald Ross Road. His partners include former NY Giant Tucker Frederickson, California winery owner Bill Terlato, Palm Beach philanthropist Patrick Park, professional golfer Ernie Els, and Ira Fenton, a co-developer the Bears Club.
For membership information or future reservations, call 561-570-1000.