To celebrate summer and our country's Independence, we're featuring a super simple, refreshing, and festive salad, perfect for a Forth of July BBQ or get together. One of our favorite salads year round, but particularly during the summer, is this delicious and patriotic strawberry, blueberry, feta salad with raspberry vinaigrette.
This super simple salad is easy to throw together, and a healthy alternative to baked beans and potato salad.
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Feta Cheese
- Organic Salad Mix (Arugula, Romain Lettuce, Kale)
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (make or buy. We love Skinny Girl's Raspberry Vinaigrette - and who doesn't love zero calories?)
- Put mixed greens in a medium sized bowl
- Add strawberries, blueberries and crumbled feta cheese (or bleu cheese) to
- Top with your favorite vinaigrette
The sweet and tangy dressing compliments the berries and cheese. Enjoy with a glass of rose for the perfect way to celebrate America's birthday!
To shop our kitchen utensils and serve ware, click below: